Use Autopatcher Vista to patch Vista automatically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I'm using a program called Autopatcher XP on my Windows XP system to apply all patches that Microsoft released in a month at once without connecting to Microsoft at all. This is a very convenient way to patch a operating system and I was looking for a way to do the same for my notebook running Windows Vista Home Premium. I found a reference to Autopatcher Vista on the excellent Windows Vista Tweaks blog.
Autopatcher Vista works the same way as the XP version. You can download full or monthly builds for all patches that have been issued so far and apply all of those patches and updates at once to Windows Vista. You can select to install all updates or only the ones that you have selected from the list of available updates.
All critical updates, recommended ones and add-ons have made it into the package which is available for the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista. The updates themselves work on all editions and every new month will see the release of a new version of Autopatcher Vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom