Speed up Firefox with Quick Drag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I'm always looking for new Firefox add-ons that speed up my browsing experience and Quick Drag is exactly one of those add-ons that are extremely useful. It basically makes it possible to drag and drop elements on a website to process them faster. Quick Drag has three main functions and I could not really tell which of them is the most useful one because they are, at least for me, all useful.
If you drag an image on a website with your mouse you download that image automatically to your computer. This is great if you download images regularly and think that the right-click -> save image dialog is to laborious. The images are saved in the default download folder of Firefox automatically.
URLs, those that are clickable and those that are not, can be dragged to open them in a new tab in Firefox. This saves some time especially if the url is not clickable, for example if the webmaster did not use the http://www part of the url.
The last feature performs a search in the default search engine if you drag and drop text. Just mark anything and a new tab will open that displays the search results of the default search engine for that term that you selected.

Speed up Firefox with Quick Drag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom