Solve any Rubik's Cube combinations using Rubik's Cube Solver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Solve any Rubik's Cube combinations using Rubik's Cube Solver

Have you ever played Rubik's Cube? A cube which have 9 tiles on each surface with different colours and you have to solve it by making all surfaces have same colour?
I only managed to solve the first layer only. When it comes to the second layer, I can't get it solve because I always disturb the first layer whenever I try to solve the second layer. It is so difficult if you don't know the technique.
Fortunately, I found an easier way to solve a Rubik's Cube problem. Go to Eric Dietz Rubik's Cube solver page. Enter your Rubik's Cube colours combination and click Solve. Then, another page will come out and display step by step to solve your Rubik's Cube combination. Just follow the steps and you will get the result at the end.

I have tried it and it really amazed me. I can solve any Rubik's Cube combinations. Just enter the colour and Eric Dietz programming will produce the solution.
I took about 5 minutes to solve a Rubik's Cube by using Eric Dietz's solution. I think I can go more faster but because the Rubik's Cube that I play is the cheaper one so sometimes it got stuck when I twist the surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom