Software Updates Week 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Not a lot of updates this week but some good ones. Flashgot finally made it to 1.0 which is a huge achievement for the team. Some of my favorite tools have been updated this week including Opera, Locate and MyUninstaller which is also the tool to grab the update of the week award.
MyUninstaller is faster and better in every aspect than the build in uninstaller in Windows. You can uninstall multiple applications at once with this portable application that does not require an installation.
If you know of another application that has been updated this week let me know about it in the comments so that I can add it to the list.
µTorrent 1.8 10431 Beta - another Beta version of the fast and lightweight Bittorrent client.
AIMP 2.5 Build 215 Beta 6 - an excellent music player.
BitComet 20080522 Beta - another fast Bittorrent client.
DVDFab HD Decrypter 5.0.2.5 - copy DVDs to the hard drive and remove protections in the process.
Feedreader 3.13 - a desktop RSS news reader.
FlashGot 1.0 - Firefox extension designed to work with most download managers.
foobar2000 0.9.5.3 - another excellent music player.
Foxit Reader 2.3 Build 2923 - provides an alternative to the slower Adobe PDF Reader.
Free Download Manager 2.5.758 - a download manager.
Gizmo Project 4.0.3.369 - Call other Internet users.
Locate 3.1.8.5260 Beta - in my eyes the fastest search tool for Windows.
MediaMonkey 3.0.3.1179 Beta - great tool for huge music collections.
MyUninstaller 1.40 - application to uninstall multiple applications at once in Windows.
Opera 9.50 Build 10014 Beta - new Beta version of this lightweight browser.
TagScanner 5.0.522 - tool to tag the music collection automatically.
Update Notifier 1.0.2 Beta - another utility that scans the computer for installed applications to compare their version with the latest available one.
Vispa 0.2.1 - removes phone-home options in Windows Vista and increases security.
Vista Codec Package 4.6.7 - I personally prefer to add codecs manually but if you don't want to do that you can use this codec package to add the most used codecs to Windows Vista.
Weather Watcher Live 6.0.0.44 Beta - get live weather information.
WildBit Viewer 5.2 Beta 2.0 - fast image viewer.
WinSCP 4.1.3 Beta - a free sftp and SCP client supporting SSH.
XdN Tweaker 0.9.0.3 - Windows XP and Vista system tweaker.
XP-AntiSpy 3.97 Beta 2 - let's you disable some built-in update and authentication features in Windows XP
xpy 0.10.1 - closes security holes and phone-home options in Windows XP

Software Updates Week 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom