Software Updates Week 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Another busy week with lots of software updates has ended today and I really don't know where to begin. Many applications that I use on a daily basis have been updated again and it becomes harder keeping track of all the updates.
This week was incredible and I had some troubles picking the right software for the update of the week spot. I decided to give it to Unlocker this time, an invaluable tool that saved me many times from smashing my keyboard at the nearest wall because Windows did not want to delete a file that definitely was not in use anymore insisting that it was still in use.
As always, if you know of an update that is not in this list let me know about it and I will make sure that it will be included if it is a good fit.
7-Zip 4.58 Beta - new beta version of the popular archiver.
BurnAware Free Edition 1.3 Beta - burning software.
Core Temp 0.99 Beta - checks the temperature of each CPU core.
eMule 0.49a Beta 3 -a new Beta version of this popular filesharing software.
FileZilla 3.0.9.3 - advanced Open Source ftp client.
FlashGot 0.9.9.2 Beta - download manager integrator for Firefox.
Fresh UI 8.06 - configure and optimize Windows.
HostsMan 3.2.61 Beta 1 - manage the Host file with this application.
IE7pro 2.3 Beta 2 - THE plugin for Internet Explorer 7, adds many needed functions.
MediaMonkey 3.0.3.1166 RC5 - powerful music organizer and player.
Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer 2.1 - analyzes Windows for security misconfigurations.
mp3 Direct Cut 2.08 - edit audio files directly, great for creating ringtones.
Notepad++ 4.9.1 - Notepad replacement with increased functionality.
openSUSE 11.0 Beta 2 - new Beta of the open Suse Linux distribution.
Opera 9.50 Build 9972 Beta - it's Opera ! Now with the developer tool Opera Dragonfly.
Paint.NET 3.31 - image editor for Windows, comparable to GIMP.
RegScanner 1.64 - Registry Scanner from Nirsoft.
Revo Uninstaller 1.60 - uninstaller that scans the system after uninstallation to get rid of possible leftovers.
Spyware Terminator 2.2.1.433 - excellent spyware scanner.
Streamripper 1.63.1 - rip music from Internet Radio Streams.
Unlocker 1.8.7 - get rid of those “file currently in use” messages when trying to delete / move files.
VirtualBox 1.6 - virtualization software.
Vista Codec Package 4.6.5 - contains all the necessary codecs to play most multimedia files in Windows Vista.
vLite 1.1.6 - create a new Windows Vista installation disk be removing unneeded programs and adding new drivers / programs that are needed.
Volumouse 1.54 - control the volume with the mouse wheel.
Weather Watcher 5.6.27 - if you are a weather watcher then Weather watcher is your application.
WildBit Viewer 5.2 Alpha 6.0 - image viewer.
Wine 0.9.61 - adds support for many Windows applications when running Linux / Unix.
WinSCP 4.1.1 Beta - SFTP and SCP client using SSH.
XnView 1.93.6 - popular image viewer.

Software Updates Week 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom