Shock Aero Task Switching for Windows XP, 2000 and 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
One of the visual effects that were introduced by Microsoft in Windows Vista was the task switching effect that displayed all open programs in a 3D environment with the user being able to browse them. I give you that, it surely looks nice and I know that some users would like to have a similar effect in a previous version of Windows.
Those users can take a look at an application called Shock Aero which adds the task switching to Windows XP, Windows 2000 and Windows 2003. I'm personally not such a huge fan of those visual improvements seeing most of them as resource hogs. Still, if you like it give Shock Aero 3D a try.
All you need to do is download the application from the developers homepage and request a serial from that homepage as well. Just enter (any) email and you will be given a serial number that you need for the application. Some options can be configured as well, for instance the screen effect, the camera position and the back style which has an influence on memory consumption.

Shock Aero Task Switching for Windows XP, 2000 and 2003 :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom