Search Rapidshare with Rapidlibrary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Search Rapidshare with Rapidlibrary

For many years now, Rapidshare has been the file-hosting site of choice. Rapidshare's popularity is primarily due to the fact that it is one of the first sites of its kind that ever appeared on the Internet.
Rapidshare is not without its disappointments, the major one being that there is no way for you to find a specific file that you are looking for. This is where all the Rapidshare file search engines come in. There are a variety of search engines that claim to be the best when it comes to searching for files on Rapidshare.
One of the better search engines I've seen is Rapidlibrary. Not only does it look good but it's pretty effective as well. The initial interface of Rapidlibrary looks a lot like most of the torrent multi-search engines. You can type in your query and select if you you're your search results in a specific category. The last 200 searches are also displayed on the site in case you're just browsing around.
Search results can be sorted by size or in alphabetical order. Each result shows the full name of the file, the download link, search tags, and the size of the file. Files that have been deleted recently are also listed but they are grayed out so you don't need to click on a file just to check if it's still available for download.
I'm quite happy with Rapidlibrary. I liked the overall look and feel of the site and the search results were pretty impressive, even for some obscure files that I searched for. I don't usually use Rapidshare but if I do, I'll definitely use Rapidlibrary to search for my files.
How do you find Rapidlibrary? Is it better than the other sites you've used? What's your favorite Rapidshare search engine? Let me know in the comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom