Resize Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Resize Windows

Windows can be resized with the mouse, why would anyone need a software program to perform the operation? That's probably the first question that comes to mind when looking at Move Me, a software program for Windows that provides the functionality to resize windows. Think of notebooks and especially netbooks for a minute.
Their small computer screen and the touchpad navigation make it sometimes necessary to be able to resize windows. Netbooks have a maximum resolution of 1024×600 which means that it can happen that some elements of a window are not visible on the screen.
Move Me adds a simple keyboard shortcut to the computer system which can be used to resize the active window. Pressing [Windows Shift Arrow Key] will resize the window in that direction. That's however not the only functionality of Move Me.
It provides additional shortcuts to scroll and center windows and hide the task bar (which is something you should probably do permanently when working with netbooks)

A computer mouse can also be used to scroll windows to all four directions. Best of all, the software program is portable and uses only 2 Megabytes of computer memory while running. Probably one of the best and easiest ways to resize windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom