Preezo: Create Powerpoint Presentations Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Preezo is a fast powerpoint maker on the web. Like most of the web 2.0 apps it uses Ajax to power its site. To use the application you need to register and log in. The first thing I notice is there is no lag at all using the different features. It is very responsive. Even with Google Docs there is some lag while adding stuff. I would happily use this on my browser.
There is a choice of six template layout. Although, that is too little compared to powerpoint, I feel it is enough for normal usage. You can change your font (20 font types to choose from), change background color or even use a image as a background. Speaking about images; There is a option for you to load a picture from your desktop. I have seen too many web 2.0 sites that require you to load the picture/photo from a url which is very inconvenient.

You can view your slides in the normal view (powerpoint view) or the slide sorter view (see above). Within the slide sorter view, you can drag and drop the slides to change the order. Nice for a web app.
Slide show
You are able to view your slide show directly as you do your presentations by going to “view show”. The other 3 options are
1. Email Show - share you presentation through email
2. Publish Show - Publish your presentation for live viewing
3. Embed Show - Embed a presentation on your blog, like I have done below (only 3 slides for testing)

There are even cool slide transitions for you to play with. Good Stuff.
My main gripe with Preezo is that it cannot open existing powerpoint from your desktop. But to create a presentation from scratch, I totally recommended it. I think I will use this from now on.
This has been an entry from Yeong who runs his own blog Blogmunch.
Read More:
Preezo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom