Pc Angel: Access Locked Folders

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamedsall

Beta member
Well, after hastily placing all of my needed files on a partitioned drive that the software that came with my windows xp op system for my gateway laptop made for restoring, and then proceeding to reinstall my operating system in the destructive type (that deletes all files on my c: and reinstalles the os) I found out that some little thing had actually locked access to those files called PC ANGEL, this was rather quite annoying, and I didn't stop until I found a solution. I spent so much time praying and begging for a solution, that I was convicted to share it with everyone else, as I had seen that other people had this same problem and noone had any real answer for it. here are the instructions;

GO HERE: Copy Folder Test
DOWNLOAD THE EXECUTABLE.
UNZIP. INSTALL.
COPY THE FOLDERS THAT YOU WANT THE FILES FROM ie:(D:/soomeprotectedfolder) INTO THE SHARED DOCUMENTS IN DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS/ALL USERS/DOCUMENTS.
OPEN THE PROGRAM AND SELECT THAT SHARED DOCUMENTS FOLDER AS THE INPUT FOLDER.
MAKE A NEW FOLDER CALLED WHATEVER YOU WANT.
USE THAT FOLDER AS THE OUTPUT FOLDER.
PRESS COPY FILES.
VIOLA!!!

All of your files should now be in the output folder you created.

In the case that the webpage with that cool program on it is ever deleted The program is called CopyFolderTest.zip Just search for Copy Folder Test on google, and hopefully it'll be somewheres else. Incase that doesn't work....
I wish you the best. May God Bless your path.

- Adam

Praise be to GOD (JESUS). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom