Paint With Shockdraw By Tilting Your Notebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Paint With Shockdraw By Tilting Your Notebook

Binary Fortress Software is best known for their wallpaper software Display Fusion but also home to some other interesting software products. One that has been added today is called Shockdraw and its more of a proof of concept application. The concept of accelerometer in notebooks is pretty new to me I have to admit, not even sure if my Toshiba notebook has one build in or not. Can't remember seeing it in the product's description.
The demonstration video at the Shockdraw website looks pretty interesting though especially if you consider that the application has a size of 48 Kilobytes which includes the source code.
Basically what needs to be done is to start the application and paint on the screen by tilting the notebook in a direction. Tilting it up for example would draw the line to the top while tilting it to the lower right corner would make it draw in that direction.
I suggest you take a look at the demonstration video to see how it works. And if anyone could let me know if an accelerometer is build into every notebook or only into special ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom