Odeo offers an impressive list of podcasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I do like podcasts. I listen mostly to music when IÂ’m traveling but I sometimes have the urge to listen to podcasts and especially those that teach me something or cover subjects that IÂ’m interested in. Podcasts are a great way of keeping up with the latest trends and technology on the internet in a time saving manner. I do not have to be near a computer and I can learn about new stuff while sitting in a car or train.

Odeo is one of those sites that look crappy but offer so much to their visitors. Their extensive podcast directory is my number one reason to visit them. It is not all about technology or internet, you do find podcasts that cover politics, sex and business as well. You may pick one of the 14 categories and delve right into the immense variety of podcasts that can be listened to online or downloaded in mp3 format.
I know that you will head right for the sex category but let me give you information what Odeo offers besides the categories. You could start with the Odeo top 40 instead which is a listing of the top 40 podcasts at Odeo based on subscribers. Another option would be to take a look a the staff picks or use tagging to find the podcasts that you like. (tagging page looks messed up though)

The best thing about Odeo is that it does not force you to register at the site. Guests may listen and download the podcasts as well. Members do have some advantages such as being able to create personalized playlists and create favorites.

http://odeo.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom