Nero Lite and Nero Micro Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Nero Burning Rom is a great burning suite capable of burning almost anything that you throw at it. The major problem that I had with Nero in the past was that I felt it was to huge and contained to many modules and features that I never used. Only a handful of users surely use included applications like the Nero Waveform Editor, Nero Sipps which offers Voip functionality or Nero Search which is a desktop search application.
A full Nero 7 installation has a size of more than 500 Megabytes on your hard drive, way to much for a software that is needed for just one task: burn media.
Enter Nero Lite and Nero Micro. Both softwares are ripped versions of Nero that offer a basic functionality only reducing the size of the application tremendously. Nero Lite has a size of 30 Megabytes on your hard drive while Nero Micro tops even that and uses only 20 Megabytes.
Both can only be installed with a working Nero serial number otherwise a 30 day trial version would be installed. Nero Lite includes the following modules of Nero 7:
Nero Micro on the other hand is a basic version of Nero Burning Rom with basic Audio / VideoCD support. Everything else that is included normally when installing Nero has been removed by the author.
It does seem that the author has removed the downloads from his own website but they are already widely spread and can be downloaded from various locations. I included downloads of both Nero Lite and Nero Micro at the end of this article.
Nero Lite and Nero Micro users rely on the author to create new versions of both softwares when Nero updates their software. This is not done automatically but not that much of a problem if you ask me. I know users who still work with Nero 6 and have no intention to switch to a newer build.
Read More:
Nero Lite 7.9.6.0 Download
Nero Micro 7.9.6.0 Download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom