Multiple Image Resizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I always disliked resizing multiple images using the image viewers that I have been using throughout the day. It was not a problem if I had to resize one or two images but a folder with dozens or hundreds of images would simply take to long to resize or edit.
Multiple Image Resizer [homepage] is a software for Windows that requires the .net Framework from Microsoft. It - as the name suggests - offers functions to resize, and edit, multiple images at once. To make things as easy as possible it offers functions to scan for images, add folders and the images within or add individual images that should be processed.
Images can be previewed if the user selects them. Several processing options besides resizing the images can be selected. Those are the options crop, rotate and flip, border, add text and overlay image. By default only the resizing option is selected.
Each option has its own configuration menu. The resizing menu for instance offers several ways to resize the images. The user can select a certain width and height in pixels, a percentage value, a dimension and several other options.
A text can be added to the image. This can be used to sort of watermark images or put a small copyright notice in a corner of the image. The font and its color as well as the position of the text can be selected.
The processed images can be saved in various different formats including the most used ones like jpg and png.

Multiple Image Resizer :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom