Money Makers: Text Link Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Text Link Ads is a service that is very attractive for small websites that have at least a pagerank of 4. If you do not know your pagerank you can look it up at blogflux. Once accepted into text-link-ads you have to edit a few settings, add a description for instance and define the maximum amount of ads you want to show on your website. The last step would be to paste the code into your website.

Plugins exist for many known plattforms like Wordpress or Blogger but generic php code that works on every website can be used as well.
As I said the main advantage is the fact that your visitor level is not that important and a pagerank of 4 can be achieve pretty quickly by submitting the site to some directories and search engines. Earnings vary according to some factors including pagerank, backlinks and Alexa ranking.
You can use a free tool to check your site and see how much you approximately would earn from Text Link Ads. Just enter your url and click on the placement to see how much it could be. This is of course not a fix value.
I guess most PR4 sites will gain about $7,50 per link which is probably way more than they would earn with Google Adsense.
I would like to conclude this article with some expert tips. Sites grow over time and you probably have wondered what happens if your pagerank or backlinks rise to a higher level, will you automatically earn more ? The answer is no. This is one of the flaws in the system if you ask me.
You do have to contact the Text Link Ads team and ask them to raise the price that they demand for the links on your website. They react pretty quickly on those inquiries and any new link will be sold for the higher price. You can also ask them to remove links that still pay the old price. If you have started with $7,50 for instance and someone bought a link at that time he will still pay $7,50 even if your price is now at $30.
So, if you can't change a setting by yourself call them and ask them. They will help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom