Make Money Online with CashCrate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
CashCrate seems to be different, at least for users from the United States, Canada and the UK. Everyone may join but the availability of surveys and offers depends on your location. If you live in Germany or India for instance you see two surveys and two offers to join a service to receive some money from it.
If you join as a American you get to literally chose from hundreds of surveys and two guaranteed daily surveys that bring in $1.60 per day if you complete both each day.
This means that you can earn $584 per year from just taking the daily surveys which is about $49 extra cash per month in your pockets. Minimum payout is $10 which means that you do get paid monthly if you take just the daily surveys.
You do have two options to earn more money. The first is to take surveys that are offered by other companies which bring in between $0.40 to $1.50 in average with dozens of surveys available currently. I would estimate that you could at least make $50 by taking those surveys as well in the month.
This would raise the monthly income to nearly $100 for just taking a few surveys. Now imagine that your girlfriend, friends or relatives sign up for the service as well.
There is a second way to earn money and that is by signing up to various services. Some require just a signup and some personal data such as your email or mobile phone number to reward you with money while others offer free trial versions or purchases.
Those bring in some serious cash. Want some examples ?
  • If you signup at eBay for free and make a bid you receive $8
  • A free trial at Vonage brings in $45
  • A free trial membership at Netflix brings in $13.50
I can't calculate all the possible earnings but I would think that you could earn at least $100 from CashCrate every month and even more if you take your time and evaluate all options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom