Loop Typer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Did you ever face a situation where you had to type in the same phrase over and over again ? Besides from serving spammers as a way to automate their tasks I cannot think of an application were someone would need a tool that would paste the same text over and over again in a defined interval. I'm sure there are applications and it would be nice if you could help me out here: Loop Typer (via Shell Extension City) could be useful for.. ?
Loop Typer was created by Will Taylor who seems to have difficulties himself thinking of an application where Loop Typer could be useful. That's a first definitely. The application itself requires the Microsoft .net Framework 3.5 and provides the installer for the Framework as well as the installer for the application itself.
It does work flawlessly. The user enters a text in the text field and sets the interval to a value between 1 and 20 seconds. That interval can be extended in the options so that larger breaks between each paste are possible.

The other two options that are available are the following. The user can select that enter is automatically pressed after each paste and he can define a time or loop constraint limit which means that the process ends after a certain time or amount of loops.
Let me know what you think about this application. I have a nice surprise for the user with the best suggestion!

Loop Typer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom