Listen to and download free mp3 music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
A reader of my blog recommended a great music download site with the name ElectroBel, a free underground electronic music community site. The mp3 music that can be found on Electrobel can be listened to online or downloaded as mp3 files to your own computer. Every single song has been created by a member of the music community and released under Creative Commons.
Electrobel features a nice looking interface that makes it very easy to listen to mp3 music on the site itself using a great player. It is possible to create playlists, look at playlists from other users, export the music to m3u files. You can download music from Electrobel as well, everything can be done without registration. It offers however more than just music downloads; Members share information about upcoming concerts, new releases, music production, music hardware and software.
The community is pretty active and you can find lots of royality free music in the different music categories on Electrobel. Everything is devoted to electronic music of course which means that the dominating genres are Techno, Trance, Electro and variations of that music. They even got a chiptunes category which I remember from the time that I produced some music with my Commodore Amiga for some demos and intros.
So, let me sum it up: Free Music Downloads + Free Music Streams + Royality Free Music + Great Community = excellent website that gets a recommendation.

Listen to and download free mp3 music » gHacks tech news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom