Karaoke Software for your Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Karaoke and Karaoke software is becoming more and more popular since Sony decided to release the first Singstar Playstation 2 Karaoke game. Even friends who never heard of the Playstation 2 before were fascinated by those Karaoke games and some even bought a Playstation 2 only for those games. In case you did not know, Karaoke means that someone sings the song while only the instruments play in the background. This is tremendous fun especially in conjunction with cold beer.
KaraFun Karaoke Software is a free Karaoke software product for your personal computer. All you need is a microphone, some songs and the fun can begin. The Karaoke software comes with three songs: La Bamba, My Way and When the saints go marchin in. My Way seems to be only a demo song which has advertisement after a while. You can use the Karaoke editor to edit songs from your hard drive and make them Karaoke ready so to speak. This is probably a very time consuming task and you could be tempted to purchase some Karaoke tracks in the store from KaraFun. The tracks offered there are overpriced in my opinion, who wants to pay $2.99 for a single Karaoke track ?
A far better way in my opinion would be to purchase a Karaoke Cd (or more) from Ebay. KaraFun is able to play CDG Karaoke CDs for instance which start at about 99 cents at Ebay.
karaokesoftwarekarafun.jpg

The software looks nice but is more of a professional Karaoke software than a product like Singstar that concentrates on the gaming aspect instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom