JPEG Lossless Rotator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
All people usually make photos with different shot orientatons, and some photos need to be rotated. When you rotate a JPEG photo, most image editors decode the photo, rotate the bitmap and then re-encode it back to JPEG. This process slightly decreases the final image quality. Unlike those tools, the JPEG Lossless Rotator does not recode your photo and performs a special lossless block transformation instead. As a result, the rotated photo has the same quality as the original. In addition, JPEG Lossless Rotator has a very simple multilingual interface and is easy to use for inexperienced computer users.

Features:
  • Shell integration (this allows you to rotate your JPEG photos by a right-click on the file)
  • Command line
  • Automatic rotation
  • Batch rotation
  • EXIF-data display
  • Multilingual interface: Catalan, Chinese (simpl), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish and Swedish.
JPEG Lossless Rotator. Free JPG photo rotation software

I prefer free FastStone Image Viewer: FastStone Image Viewer - Powerful and Intuitive Photo Viewer, Editor and Batch Converter
For Viewing and Editing/Rotating and much more to my pictures
I have never noticed (just by viewing) a decrease in image quality by using any modifications to the original photo

JPEG Lossless Rotator seems to have less options and abilities than FastStone Image Viewer.
FastStone Image Viewer is one of the first things I freely install on my computer, under a clean install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom