Internet Explorer Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Internet Explorer Download

I received an email today from a user who was asking me how to download the latest version of Internet Explorer. I was a bit puzzled by that request but decided to investigate Internet Explorer Download possibilities. Internet Explorer 7 is the latest release version of Internet Explorer. It ships with Windows Vista which means that Vista users already have the latest version of the Microsoft browser at their disposal.
Windows XP users on the other hand have access to Internet Explorer 6 by default and can upgrade to Internet Explorer 7 by downloading it from the official Microsoft Internet Explorer website. Internet Explorer 7 is available in many language versions as well, a huge page with 30 or so languages is provided on that website as well.
Microsoft is currently working on Internet Explorer 8; A beta version of that browser is available for download as well. The easiest way to download that Internet Explorer version would be to head for the Internet Explorer 8 site at Microsoft and download it from there.
Older versions of Internet Explorer are not available for download officially but a tool called IE Tester is available that gives access to previous versions of Internet Explorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom