Imagine a fast image viewer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Just when I thought I tried them all I find another promising image viewer called Imagine deeply hidden on the Internet. Imagine is a fast image viewer, it opens and displays images faster than any image viewer that I have tested so far, at least that's my personal opinion on the matter.
It comes with all the features that I need, it can resize images, change formats, display and create thumbnails, batch convert images and all the standard functions of an image viewer like zooming, fullscreen, color changing and the like. The most popular image formats are supported and many functions and features can be enabled and changed in the options.
My first change for instance was to add the next and previous image navigation to the mouse wheel. You can really configure the software the way you like it. It might take a while to add and remove functions from the toolbars and set all shortcuts the way you want them but once that is done you have the fastest image viewer currently available at your disposal.

Imagine a fast image viewer - www.Tech-Dump.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom