Image Resizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I have to regularly resize images to make them fit into my articles here at Ghacks which I used to create using a combination of a screenshot software and the image manipulation software GIMP. While this method worked flawlessly it simply took to long to start GIMP and resize the image.
I therefor decided to look for an easier way to resize the images and I found it in the software Image Resizer. All I need to do now is to select all images that I want to be resized and click on ok to process them all. I did create a new image profile before to add the best fitting size for my website and saved that as the standard profile that will be used when resizing images.
Image Resizer offers several other functions that could be useful for some users. It is possible to choose the output file format, the output quality, the name of the newly created images, watermarks and if the new images should overwrite the original ones and where they should be saved if not.

Read More:
Image Resizer

I have to regularly resize images to make them fit into my articles here at Ghacks which I used to create using a combination of a screenshot software and the image manipulation software GIMP. While this method worked flawlessly it simply took to long to start GIMP and resize the image.
I therefor decided to look for an easier way to resize the images and I found it in the software Image Resizer. All I need to do now is to select all images that I want to be resized and click on ok to process them all. I did create a new image profile before to add the best fitting size for my website and saved that as the standard profile that will be used when resizing images.
Image Resizer offers several other functions that could be useful for some users. It is possible to choose the output file format, the output quality, the name of the newly created images, watermarks and if the new images should overwrite the original ones and where they should be saved if not.

Read More:
Image Resizer

sweet nice find Warez, i was willing to "obtain" Photoshop just to resize my pics... thanks a billion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom