How to Add the Run Command to the Start Menu in Windows7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main site nor the article come up in Firefox or Chrome, but all of them work in IE8. Other articles on the site come up.

Strange...

Nothing worked in IE8 for me. there a update I need? 8.0.7600.16285

I looked up the IP, and it seems to be from Spain. (96.30.20.4)

Attachments

• win7.jpg
    win7.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 17
Works for me. oh well

I add the run command to the start menu but just end up opening it via windows+r. :)

Hmm lucky you
_pout__by_Hexaditidom.png
, and yeah I normally use the Windows + R shortcut as well :p.

Edit: Site works now, weird. Followed MoM in changing the URL a bit and it happened to work, site loads normal now.

Apart from that, no need to type all that :stare:. For some odd reason, the website doesn't load just by going to it...but when it realize the page isn't there it loads pretty well.

For example, all I did was type in the website and a non-existing page like below:

And it came up with the 404 error for the website and then you can simply browse normal :stare:.

It works for me. This is a simple process. It is 6 steps altogether. I have done a video and it is uploading now. Once it finishes i will post it.

Here it is.

I might upload it to YouTube or find some other site that can do it. I have it in Flash format as well. The many things i can do...

It works for me. This is a simple process. It is 6 steps altogether. I have done a video and it is uploading now. Once it finishes i will post it.

Here it is.

I might upload it to YouTube or find some other site that can do it. I have it in Flash format as well. The many things i can do...
6 Steps or 4 :umm:, on the site it lists 4 steps.

Edit: Nice vid :D. Also you got a lot of stuff down there :stare:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom