Giveaway of the Day - Hide My Folders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Hide My Folders allows hiding files and folders from viewing, accessing and searching completely, so that only you know that those files or folders exist. No matter how particular computer (over local network, from internet or directly) is accessed, those folders stay invisible and safe. Once you hide files/folders, Hide My Folders will not reveal its presence in your system, and the files will be hidden until you unhide them.
No one can find out if any of the files or folders is hidden. This is achieved by low-level file access which is reliable, robust and fail-safe. Hide My Folders launch is password-protected and you will be the only person to see and access your private info.
As a security measure, Hide My Folders incorporate foolproof control which means that nobody cannot hide system critical files and folders (such as C:\windows etc.) and lock your system. In order to hide files with specific names and extensions Hide My Folders offers advanced pattern-matching approach. By specifying special string as a mask you may hide a group of files that comply with it.

Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily. Hide My Folders - Hide files and folders from viewing, accessing and searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom