Get professional Logo designs for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Get professional Logo designs for free

I'm not a huge fan of free web design stuff, mostly because its either hard to modify, or low quality, or if you can tailor it to your needs, you can probably do whatever you need yourself. I also prefer not to use others' designs since it takes away my sense of identity, but in some cases I'm willing to be more flexible, like in the case of LogoInstant.com.
They offer 25 designs right now, not a big deal quantity-wise, but the designs are extremely good and nice and web 2.0 in a good way. You also get layered PSD files, which means you can modify these images easily (and freely). Plus, they say new ones will be added periodically, which seems to be true, since earlier today when I checked they only had 23 designs I think (a new page was definitely added).
As a web designer I hate using pre-fabricated termplates, but I have to say this is an exception and I'll be looking into some logos for my own stuff, it's rare that you get such high quality in this area of the open source market, enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom