Frigate3 Windows File Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Tobey send me an email telling me about this days Giveaway of the Day which is Frigate3, a windows file manager that he recommended wholeheartedly. Frigate3 is a commercial program but can be downloaded freely today on the Giveaway of the Day website. The restrictions are that you do not get technical support or updates to upcoming versions.
I'm not a huge fan of file managers because I can't see a reason to use them these days but I know that some, including Tobey, use them daily. So, what can you do with Frigate3 ? The main purpose is to manage files effectively of course which includes queuing file operations, build in zip support, file viewers, ftp, ftps and sftp support, network support, size manager, advanced search, mp3 tagger and build in syntax highligher.
Frigate3 has a lot of features which is the major difference to my setup. I tend to use different applications for my needs and the advantage of Frigate3, and any other file manager, is that you only need to install one software to increase the functionality of your Windows operating system.

Frigate3 Windows File Manager - www.Tech-Dump.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom