forgotten password

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Sysco33

Solid State Member
Does any one Know how to figure out what their forgotten password is? My parents forgot their password to their computer. So they came too me for help. When they got the computer i had them write down their password, just incase, but unfortunatly my mother threw it away thinking it was trash. So now they are using my computer which sucks 4 me. Does any one know how to get a windows login password back after its forgotten? I don't want to spend any money on this so don't sugjest some $60 program. Any help is appreciated.I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to submit this question.

If you're using WinXP, try hitting Ctrl + Alt + Del two times. Login as Administrator. Maybe no password is set for the admin account.

I see that quite often, a person has login with passwords, then all you do is type in Administrator in the user name field and Voila - You're IN! LOL :D

shutdown your computer then boot it back up. as i shows the post screen press F8 over and over again then select boot in safemode and when u get to the login screen click on administrator then go to the control panel, user accounts and remove the password. shut the computer down boot it up normally and select the account that was password protected and there ya go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom