Flickr Downloader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
One click downloads of Flickr Images have become a reality. Flickr Downloader is a software for Microsoft Windows including Windows Vista that lets you download Flickr Images with the click of the mouse button. Configuring Flickr Downloader is done in the matter of seconds.
The only choice that you have to make is to select a default picture size and the picture output directory. The user has the choice between medium size, large size and original size. It is possible to change the size of the image to be downloaded on the fly as well.
Flickr Downloader uses an explorer like interface that can be used to navigate Flickr. The Save Picture dialog pops up whenever you reach a page that displays a single image. It is possible to optionally select an title and tags that are used in Flickr Downloader to organize images.

I would prefer this to be a Firefox extension or Opera widget instead but this is a great software. I had troubles installing Flickr Downloader on my Windows XP system but it ran fine on Windows Vista. Most probably a glitch on my system though.
Read More:
Flickr Downloader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom