Fast IP Switcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I'm using my Toshiba Notebook a lot when visiting clients or traveling and one of the things that really bothered me a lot was that I always had to change certain network settings like the IP address, Gateway or proxies. Worth than that was the fact hat I had to remember those settings.
Free IP Switcher [via Tech Malaya] is the perfect tool for this situation. It offers a one click change of the network settings that require no reboot. Probably the fastest solution if you connect to different networks regularly.
What I really like is the feature to import the current network settings which spares you from the hassle to add them to the IP Changer as well. Different IP settings are available in tabs in the program and it only takes two clicks to activate another configuration.
ip_switcher.jpg

The program offers several additional settings that can be added if needed besides the obvious ones like IP, DNS and Proxy. The Computer Name and the Workgroup can be changed as well as the default printer of the system. Last but not least it is possible to set the DNS Domain and a Wins Server.

Fast IP Switcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom