EULA Analyzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Do you read EULAs thoroughly every time before you accept the End User License Agreement or do you just scroll down to the bottom and click on accept without reading the agreement before ? I do the latter most of the time mostly because I do not have the time to read through it and probably not the knowledge of the terms used in the EULA which would lead to more investigation on my part.
If you have a similar reason but would like to know the most important passages in the EULA you could try the EULA Analyzer which I found reading the Make Use Of website. The Eula Analyzer analyzes the contents of the EULA and displays and rates the parts that can be associated with certain keywords.
I performed some tests and scanning the Adobe Software License Agreement for instance revealed three sections named advertising, third party and web site addresses with several rated phrases and the possibility to jump straight to the line of the phrase in the EULA.
eulalyzer.jpg

EULAs can either be pasted and copied into the software that analyzes them or captured automatically by dragging and dropping a capture button on the EULA.
I think that Eulalyzer is an interesting unique software that could help some users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom