Edit Internet Explorer 7 Favorites in Fullscreen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I do not like the way all major browsers display and let you manage the bookmarks and favorites. Internet Explorer 7 displays the favorites either in a sidebar or a tiny window and it becomes really annoying if you have to edit a lot of favorites from time to time. I do add a lot of websites to the favorites at work because that is the only computer that I'm forced to use the Internet Explorer.
A far better way to edit Internet Explorer 7 Favorites would be to hold the shift key when clicking on Organize Favorites. This can only be done if the menu toolbar is displayed in Internet Explorer 7 so make sure it is. Pressing the shift key while clicking on Organize Favorites opens the favorites which are located in your Windows profile folder allowing you to edit them in fullscreen and without hassles.
A major advantage of that view is that you can sort the favorites by name or date making it much easier to sort them quickly. It is also possible to select more than one favorite at once and move it into a new folder which is not possible in Internet Explorer.
It is possible to access the folder where the Internet Explorer 7 favorites are saved directly. You can find it in your Documents and Settings \ profile name \ Favorites folder.

Edit Internet Explorer 7 Favorites in Fullscreen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom