Download Music from Myspace Mog Imeem Last.fm..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Free Music Zilla is a great software - besides it silly name - that lets you .download music from popular social music websites such as Mog, Imeem, Last.fm, Pandora, Myspace, iJigg, Radio.blog.club and many others that have not been tested yet. The simplicity makes it a great software, there is no need to be an expert anymore and look in the html source code to get some details that you need in order to download a song from myspace.
All you need is to start Free Music Zilla and play a song on MySpace or any of the other mentioned social music websites. The software will automatically recognize that a song is played and grab all the details needed automatically from the stream. All you need to do is to mark the file and click on download.
Let me walk you through an example on Myspace.
Download Songs from Myspace:
Start Free Music Zilla and open your favorite browser and point it to myspace.com. Once there open a bands homepage and play one of the songs in the Myspace music player. Bring Free Music Zilla back to the front and notice that the mp3 that is currently playing on the Myspace website is listed there.
myspace-mp3-download.jpg

Just check the box in front of that mp3 and click on download. The default download location for mp3 that you download is c:\download, you might want to change that in the options.
You notice several other values in the listing. The filename has to be changed manually unfortunately because Myspace is using that random mp3 name script to avoid direct links to their mp3 songs. The Leech Timeout displays the time that you have to start the mp3 download. You need to play the mp3 again on Myspace if you did not make it in that time.
The Myspace mp3 downloads were incredibly fast. I hit the download button and it said completed almost immediately. Not sure how fast it is on slower connections though. The music needs to be playing during the download, make sure it is because the download will fail otherwise.
Conclusion:
Free Music Zilla offers the easiest way to download mp3 from Myspace and other social music sites. If I could correct one thing I would uncheck all mp3 files that I already downloaded automatically but this is only a minor issue.
It has a major limitation though. This version allows the user to download ten mp3 per day which is simply not enough. The Orbit Downloader team which is also developing Free Music Zilla will soon implement a way to download mp3 from within their free client supposedly without limitations.
Read More:
Free Music Zilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom