Display Notebook Battery Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I find it hard to tell how much time I have left to work with my notebook when running on battery and always thought it would be nice to have an application that would display the notebook battery status somewhere on screen. BattStatt is a small software that displays the battery status in the system tray when hovering over the icon.
It takes just one look and you see a very accurate estimate of how much time you have left before you need to plug the notebook into a power source. Double-clicking the system tray icon of BattStatt will load the main program window which displays additional valuable information.
You can compare the current notebook battery capacity with the one when the notebook was shipped and analyze a graph that displays several important figures such as Battery Life, Charge level and CPU speed. Another excellent function are the so called power schemes which can be changed in the main window as well.

BattStatt provides an additional toolbar that can be placed anywhere on screen displaying various information such as battery left and drain status.

This is an excellent application that can be run from anywhere, no installation is required.
via [Cybernet News]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom