Digital Camera Enhancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I never thought about processing the images that I used to take with my digital camera to make them look better because I thought those softwares would not be able to improve image quality by a lot. I nevertheless tested several softwares that are supposed to improve image quality and found one sticking out: Digital Camera Enhancer.
You can load one image into Digital Camera Enhancer which will then be automatically processed which usually takes a few seconds at most. The result will be displayed right next to the original image making it very easy to spot the changes. I found out that Digital Camera Enhancer works best with pictures that look distorted and bad due to bad lighting conditions or other reasons.

The image on the left is the original image while the one on the right is the enhanced version of it. Users can change settings to get the best results for their digital images. Depending on the image currently loaded you should select what it displays. The choice is Landscape, Mid Details and Close Up.
Five more slide controls are available that alter the outcome of the image. Those are Auto Balance, Midtones, Color, Enh. Details and De Noiser. The De Noiser for instance removes artifacts and noise from the image while Midtones is excellent if the image is to dark or bright.
Read More:
Digital Camera Enhancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom