Create awesome photo effects with BeFunky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Source: Create awesome photo effects with BeFunky

I haven't really gotten myself into online photo editing and effects software because they usually fall behind photoshop, but I tried one which is worthy of not just trying out, but of actual use. The effects are fun, and can be used to create wallpaper, images for your girlfriend/spouse, but can be of real use when designing a logo, either to use as is, or to get some ideas.
Head on over to BeFunky to try out the great effects they have! From Cartoonizing to the Warholizer you have 9 effects, and some sub-effects in each. They can all be fine tuned in a lot of ways to give you the perfect result. getting photos is alse really easy, you can upload from your hard drive, get from a URL, get one from your webcam, or even from a photo sharing site.
There is also some gentle comedy throughout the site, from the design itself to some effect descriptions “Patriotic: Ask not what your photo can do for you, but what you can do for your photo”. The light-heartedness, the features and the quality of the effects themselves makes this site a worthwhile visit which takes its rightfull place in my bookmark list. Take a look at me at the Atomium in Belgium below, awesome effect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom