The best software of 2007 results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I asked everyone to submit their top five applications of 2007 in a thread entitled The best software of 2007 and it received a good amount of replies. It took me a while to compile the list of software and order it so that the software mentioned the most would make top spot.
I would like to thank each and everyone for participating in this little survey and hope that we will see even more comments next year when I will ask the question again. I'm a bit astonished that K-Lite Codecs made it into the top three, never thought that this would be possible.
Firefox made number one spot which was not that unexpected with CCleaner close behind (only 2 votes less). My favorites did not make it that far in the list which means that I have to write more about them to influence everyone, hehe. I divided the list into Software with more than 1 vote and Software that received exactly 1 vote. Links have been added to each software so that it is easier for you to visit the homepage and download the software.
Thanks again for participating (if you have).
Software with more than 1 vote:
Firefox
CCleaner
K-Lite Codecs
SMPlayer
True Crypt
Irfanview
Opera
Thunderbird
Utorrent
AIMP
Launchy