Automatically move files from your desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I had a small conversation with mouser today, one of the guys who runs the great donations coders website. He mentioned that they were running a blog and forum as well and I was kinda stunned by this. I visited the site many times but never realized that there was a well frequented blog and forum as well. One of the blog posts was mentioning a new application called Desktop Teleporter which immediately caught my attention.

A user of the donation coder forum suggested a new application that would automatically move files that were in the process of being placed on the desktop to a selected folder. You may choose a folder on your own and select to exclude file extensions and file types from this process. Everything else will be moved if the application is running in the background.

Last but not least you may choose to add notes to files that are moved or disable that option completely. I was thinking that the application could be enhanced by adding filters to it that would move files to different folders if you choose to.

The program stays in the system tray, can be paused if you like and resumed at a later time. It also has a right-click entry that takes you directly to the folder that you have chosen.

http://www.donationcoder.com/Forums/bb/index.php?topic=6091.msg44339#msg44339

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom