ALSong a music player with lyrics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I'm really fond of XMPlay which is in my opinion the best software music player. I normally do not even look at other music players except if they offer something different, unique which I have to investigate. ALSong is one of those music players that comes with a feature that sounds interesting enough.
ALSong has all the features that a music player needs these days. It supports a wide variety of different music formats, comes with an equalizer, playlist support and different skins. The feature that sets it apart is a lyrics synchronization feature. With it you can search for song lyrics in the player.
Lyrics that are found are automatically displayed when playing that song, much like a Karaoke player would display them. The user may add lyrics by himself if none are found. It does take a long time though to synchronize the lyrics with the music.

Lyrics that are found online can be edited as well of course. ALSong has another interesting feature which is called Language Learner. This feature makes it possible to increase or reduce the speed of the song to be able to listen to parts of it more clearly.
ALSong displays a desktop music bar as well which is a transparent bar displaying the current song lyrics. I will not use it as my main music player but it does offer some features that might be really interesting to some users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom