4 Tricks to Shut Down your Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
There are many methods that you can use to shut down your computer. The normal way is click on Start > Turn Off Computer > Turn Off. But here I will share with you how you can shut down your computer in different ways.

1. The fastest way

I always do this when I want to shutdown my computer. Just press the Windows key (on the keyboard) and press U key two times.

2. Shutdown from desktop [via Carol]

Create a shortcut on your desktop. Right click > New > Shortcut. In the box, enter this: SHUTDOWN -s -t 01 and click Next. In the next prompt, enter the name for the new shorcut (eg: Shutdown PC).

Optional #1: Right click on the shortcut and choose icon for it.

Optional #2: Drag the shorcut to your Quick Launch for faster approch.

3. From Task Manager

Hold Ctrl + Alt + Del to open Task Manager. In Shut Down tab, choose Turn Off.

4. Super duper the fastest way

You only can use this if your keyboard equip with the Power button. Just press the button and leave your PC to shut down

http://www.cypherhackz.net/archives/2006/12/29/4-tricks-to-shut-down-your-windows/

i think the fastest way is..

push the power button in for like 1 sec and windows will begin to shut down...hold it in to long tho and it will just shut off, thats bad lol.

Warez Monster said:

1. The fastest way

I always do this when I want to shutdown my computer. Just press the Windows key (on the keyboard) and press U key two times.

That is fast :D

I'm not going to test it now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom