Your favorite PS3 Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronkupen

Fully Optimized
I started this thread because I am curious as to what games the PS3 owners in here play, and what their favorite games are. Also, which games are all of you looking forward to playing in the future when they come out?

This thread is for you to share this information and also to -maybe- rekindle my previous Playstation/Console optimism.

PS3 games I'm looking forward too

Resident Evil 5
Silent Hill 5
All Pro Football 2k8

I enjoy playing my old PS2 games on it

Silent Hill 1-4
Resident Evil 1-4 CV
DTA 3
Rainbow Six Lockdown

R:FOM my fave game
Go-Puzzle my fav PSN game
other im playing is Virtua Fighter, AC4,Motorstorm, and Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Games im looking forward to FFXIII, Haze, Area 51, Heavenly Sword, Liar, Warhawk, Turok

Heavenly sword will be my new fav game when it comes out, screw DMC4 **** you Capcom

R:FOM my fave game
Go-Puzzle my fav PSN game
other im playing is Virtua Fighter, AC4,Motorstorm, and Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Games im looking forward to FFXIII, Haze, Area 51, Heavenly Sword, Liar, Warhawk, Turok

Heavenly sword will be my new fav game when it comes out, screw DMC4 **** you Capcom

What's wrong with Capcom? I always feel they put out some very high quality games.

yea because they wanted to make some actual money by putting their games on both consoles makes them sell outs?
if you are that much of a sony fanboy that you wont play good games because they are also available for the 360 then you aren't a true gamer

do you not play counterstrike or half life because they are out for the xbox as well??

actually i don't play counterstike becuse i dont like it, same as halo overhyped bad graphics and mediocre gameplay. half life is better than counterstrike but good at best. now R:FoM on the other hand...

yea because they wanted to make some actual money by putting their games on both consoles makes them sell outs?

yeah they sure did want to make a lot of money on sales M$ already bought 50mil worth of GTA4 copies

and don;t brignt up covering the dev costs for gta4 episodes killzone 2 is only taking 20mil.

actually i don't play counterstike becuse i dont like it, same as halo overhyped bad graphics and mediocre gameplay. half life is better than counterstrike but good at best. now R:FoM on the other hand...

yeah they sure did want to make a lot of money on sales M$ already bought 50mil worth of GTA4 copies

and don;t brignt up covering the dev costs for gta4 episodes killzone 2 is only taking 20mil.

What do you like for christ's sakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom