Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

Console Gamer
I went to Best Buy to get a charger for my mp3 player and i saw that the PS3 was not being played so i gave it a try to see what it was like and wow was i disappointed Call of Duty 3 looked horrible compared to it on my 360.

has anyone else seen this game on the ps3?
does it look bad to you or is it just me?

(not trying to flame the ps3 just wondering if anyone else caught this too)

Ive been hearing so much bad stuff about the Ps3 games.. I own a 360 and love it and cod3 looks great. I wana try a Ps3 sometime

The ps3 has released along with 70+ games, the console itself was pushed back a bit, the games I imagine had limited development time, I can't see many of those games released will have taken to much advatage of the new system.

No, from what I understand game developement for the PS3 has been ongoing for sometime, on beta systems. However, the final specs didn't come out till late. They have had time, though. Much of what is being shown is that the PS3 has some monster power for AA... so lack of jaggies, however it SUCKS with detail level that is where the 360 shines.

i kind of agree. the graphics for ps3 games do not look overly spectacular to me.
the models do look more detailed and "shiny" though
it seems to me that ps3 games were rushed so hopefully later games will bring out the ps3's real potential

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom