Is it worth buying a PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreas2006

Baseband Member
As Christmas is approaching closer and closer I'm still wondering if it's worth buying a PSP for Christmas. I have heard alot of bad things regarding the PSP (eg Slow CHarging, Low Battery Life etc.) and if i do want to but one where do i buy one in Australia.

they really arnet all their cracked up to be......

the screen is too small to play proper games...........

id avoid it, 100%......get a proper console

its not that bad,

The Good: Its good for a long journey or your camping out somewhere then its really useful, Memory Stick Duo, Screen Size is the best ever on a handheld, Lightweight, Built in Wifi, Excellent choice for portable gaming

The bad: Graphics Lack to the PS2, Battery life isnt The best, Screen is let down as you cant see it in summer time if you want to go outside and play it, The Sony PSP's multimedia functionality is underwhelming, especially for video, requiring expensive memory cards. The load times on the UMD games can be excessive.

I think its worth buying one if your bored atleast you have something else to play on

let me re-phrase what i said -

i think everbody should have one at one point (ill admit, ive had one)

but dont bank on keeping it for more than 3 months - you will get bored with it

I recently got one,and luv it! I play primarily SOCOM FB2 and MoH Heroes, both shooters and addictive to play. Even w/ no 2nd analog stick, and the only there not being that great to begin with, I had no problem getting into the games just like on a PC or previous XBox. Screen size is actually perfect, especially for a handheld. On-Line is outstanding too, and spent hours. Best of all, you can carry this around anywhere and play, no matter where.

I have the same question and it was mostly answerd but does anyone know of any video reviews. That is very informative any results would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom