WIPE OUT PURE vs. WIPE OUT PURE STEALTH EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
I went up to EB Games yesterday, and I noticed that they have a UMD of the Movie Stealth with the Wipe Out Pure PSP Game. (AKA Wipe Out Pure : Stealth Edition)

The other thing that i have noticed is that the Wipe Out Pure : Stealth Edition is much cheaper than Wipe Out Pure.

With the exception of the bonus STEALTH Vehical, Is Wipe Out Pure : Stealth Edition the same game (Maps, Tracks, Vehicals) as the orginal Wipe Out Pure?

I would like to know if it's worth my while to go back to EB Games and see if they can exchange the my Wipe Out Pure for Wipe Out Pure : Stealth Edition.

If over all, if this is lighter version of the orginal game, then I am not interested.

its prolly cheaper because its a promtion game...i would say its the same because i have seen another game at EB that had a movie with it and the game but it was cheaper than buying just the game with no movie....
it could also be cheaper because they bulk buy and got it at a really cheap price

I just happened to be up at the shop a few hours ago.
3 Tracks
3 Ships
3 Playing modes

Over all, Wipe Out Pure : Stealth Edition is a cut down version of the orginal Wipe Out Pure game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom