What to do in a debate, PS3 vs. Crap 360 & Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
and for the guy who said that the ps3 has **** games and **** grpahcis is also being stupid, because that is clearly wrong.

compared to the graphics of the xbox 360 they are ****, any gamer has to admit that and even sony fanboys will tell you that the current PS3 titles are **** for the most part

compared to the graphics of the xbox 360 they are ****, any gamer has to admit that and even sony fanboys will tell you that the current PS3 titles are **** for the most part

if you compare the gmaes currently out for the ps3 to the games that were out at the start of the xbox 360 then they are pretty similar. its like this with all consoles, the grpahics at the start look nowhere nears as good as they will in a couple of years. and theyre not **** anyway, on my friends 42" hdtv, motorstorm looks very nice and so does the demo for gran turismo.

that is true about the games for xbox 360 sucking at first but it didnt take as long for them to get alot better games
and by the time the PS3 gets any good games it will already have a price drop which ****s over anyone who bought it at launch for 600 bucks

^and microsoft has already started fixing the problems causing it and even extended the warranty another 3 years

lol yea you cant fix that **** over night

and as made clear in another thread this failure rate thing doesnt really matter because remember when the 7900 series came out last year????
people where sending them back all the time with problem but nVidia fixed it and sales went up and everything was fine again, kinda wht microsoft is doing right now

I will go first,

Sega's US vice president of marketing says Wii is fad and ps3 will win.
Source:Sega exec 'concerned' Wii is a fad - News at GameSpot

Wii is fad from paragraphs 2-3
PS3 will win paragraph 4

Just like that. A summary,source, and if you want proof inside the source of the summary.

The guy towards the end said that there is a great amount of merit behind the wii, albeit a supposed fad. Even the guy u are using as an example to bash the wii sees the potential in it.

And of course, if the article has been cited, albeit simply an oppinion of one guy, it must be fact and forsee the future.

You are an idiot.

WOOT Xbox 360 Lagged badly online and Single player on Gears of war, it also lagged when there was to many Cars exploding on Saints Row.. My PS3 hasnt Lagged on any Game yet.. The PS3 is Clearly a Winner.. it Just takes the Game Smooth and simple i Downloaded this Ninja Game for it and The Detail of the Leaves Falling down and the Environment Is incredible.. dont get me Wrong the Xbox 360 still has a much better Online feature than The PS3, And the xbox 360 has some smashing Titles out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom