What to do in a debate, PS3 vs. Crap 360 & Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimReaper23

Fully Optimized
So, Have you ever gotten into a debate on which console is better with your friends, family or the like? Well I sure have and it ****es me off since I am a major PS3 fan!! I would like to see what you guys have to say about when you get into the debates of why the PS3 is better then them all. Please include sources with what you say as well. This is NOT a flame war just what you think makes the ps3 better then the 2 pieces of plastics.

PS3, Go for the gold.

Or you can add anything you want that will make the 360 or wii not "look" as good or etc.. Keep it clean,truthful, and intelligent posts only please. If you have a problem with this thread then, EASY DON'T POST

Sony>MS & Nintendo

wii is not a Fad
and the Wii is out selling the PS3 by a **** load i believe it was like 5 to 1??

i highly doubt the PS3 will win this gen war IMO its already failed its way too expensive it runs hotter then ****, and the games and graphics suck

wii is not a Fad
and the Wii is out selling the PS3 by a **** load i believe it was like 5 to 1??

i highly doubt the PS3 will win this gen war IMO its already failed its way too expensive it runs hotter then ****, and the games and graphics suck
wow are you stupid, can you read what I posted?

well captain dip **** if you want to prepare for a debate your going to have to prepare for people disagreeing with you
and if your trying to prove something why would you post that link showing how bad the wii is out selling the PS3?

well captain dip **** if you want to prepare for a debate your going to have to prepare for people disagreeing with you
and if your trying to prove something why would you post that link showing how bad the wii is out selling the PS3?

he cant handle the truth

i think all you guys that say one console is better than the other are just being fan boy-ish. all the consoles have their own merits, they all have bad-points. like the wii, it has brough in many people who would never of played games into gaming. now that is amazing, and so for you to just call that or the 360 "2 pieces of plastic" is just stupid. and for the guy who said that the ps3 has **** games and **** grpahcis is also being stupid, because that is clearly wrong.

i think all you guys that say one console is better than the other are just being fan boy-ish. all the consoles have their own merits, they all have bad-points. like the wii, it has brough in many people who would never of played games into gaming. now that is amazing, and so for you to just call that or the 360 "2 pieces of plastic" is just stupid. and for the guy who said that the ps3 has **** games and **** grpahcis is also being stupid, because that is clearly wrong.

For the record I'm dissapointed in all the "next gen" consoles. I don't particularly think any one is really that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom