Top 10 PS3 Complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, that THe end guy must be high or something, I've played all 3 next gen consoles and heres my Opinion on them.

Xbox 360
I've played it and its good, I think that eventually it will win the Console war, but I've noticed that the Emulation of Xbox games (At least on my friends Aussie Xbox) is a bit choppy.

PS3
Overly expensive, although its quite good apart from the looks, in fact when they come down in price, I'm going to try and put one in a PC case :p, but I don't think Sony's gonna win this era, they are going to lose big time, but they'll return for the PS4, I just hope they don't make the same mastakes as they did here.

Wii
Pretty good, fun, looks nice, but lets face it, When HD is standardized, The Wii has no chance, and the PS3 will overtake it.

yeah brutz you shouldn't even know what high is since you're only 14 years old, anyways i have played them all as well wii is fun for a little while 360 sucks and ps3 rulz resistance is way better than gears of war

wtf? why would age matter in knowing what high means?
have you watched tv latley? kids know things they are not stupid
my 8 year old cusin will talk about selling herion after playing scareface for a week
the end gets dumber with each post

yeah kids do know that kind of stuff when they are uneducated and live in a crummy neighborhood, also bad parenting caused by poor parenting skills , looks like some peoples kids get dumber with each generation, like fade. don't really care for tv i prefer going to the gym anyways,

you dont have to live in a crummy neighborhood or have bad parents to know about the "bad" things in life
you cant really go anywhere, anymore without it being there, so kids are going to know about it, kinda sad but kids are smart enough to decide for themselves wether they want to participate in that kind of stuff

and im sure you hit the gym all the time, when your not at home on your alienware with a core 2 x6800, 2 7950gx2s, a sound card, physics card, and 4 gigs of domintor ram

after all the **** ive seen you lie about i dont trust a word you say you have zero credibility around here so STFU

Ha. I like how TheEnd never made a response to fade2black.

And what was the point of saying you go to the gym? How does that bare any relivence to Tv?

"also bad parenting caused by poor parenting skills "

Haha. You could of just said, "Bad parenting.".

I think everyone on the board knows not to listen to a thing TheEnd says. He talks like he's 13, can't back up anything, can't hold a discussion, and has the absolute worst spelling ever.

I think I am going to have to make it a rule to not listen to anyone who consistently uses the term "rulz" when talking. Every once in awhile is fine... but man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom