Top 10 PS3 Complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.the orginal xbox remote sucked you had to hve at least three friends toplay a game on one remote because it was huge. also you proved my point that the 360 copied the dualshock.

the ORIGINAL being the keyword the one they threw away after less then 6 months then they made a smaller one.

and yes the xbox did copy dual shock but they eneded up paying for it (literally) but sony also copied dual shock.

and now sony are copying the same motion sensor controller as the wii, because they lost the lawsuit to use dual shock

lol thats true all is fair in love and videogames, and bill gates has all the money in the world for dualshock royalties(literally) also have you heard about that ps3 morphing controller??

The Admin must step in...

This thread will continue and the debate can continue, but the flaming will stop now. It's an either or situation. Either you stop flaming voluntarily, or I stop the flaming.

Is that clear enough? If not, re-read the rules. Then read about the profanity. Then ask if you don't understand. If none of that stops it, then I will stop it.

Please continue on with some interesting and intelligent conversation!

Dave :D

K... to say that one company ripped another ones off, especially between MS and Sony is ludicrous. They are NOT the originators of the design. As far as the PS3 processors, you will have to delve into the complexities of it. Here is the short of this. The PS3 has ONE multipurpose core for advanced branching and thread handling. It has 7 SPE's, now the thing about the SPE's is that they have POOR branch prediction, is inorder processing (meaning no out of order processing, making programming harder), they are VERY specialized processors. This means they are good for one thing and one thing only. Now, the plus side of this is they are VERY powerful in data/number crunching. This is good for vertices, AI, physics, basically anything that relies on massive calcs. Now, the 360 has 3 multipurpose cores allowing for more robust (but far from perfect) branch prediction. Unfortunately it is also inorder making things harder for the programmer but much faster for the hardware to process. The other factor to look at is the GPU. 360 wins there hands down, so this constant unfounded bashing of other systems is really moot at this time because I have the feeling you will not listen even if facts are shoved in your face. I have written this very watered down and if you want more details, you can look up some of my other comments over the past 6 months or so.

^
Wall of text crits you for 9999

Why would you sit here arguing which is better (unless you work for either company), because at the end of the day, who cares? Buy the console(s) you want, and play them.

I have to admit, the Xbox 360 is a **** of a system. They already have 2 platform games locked in competing for game of the 2007 year, that being Gears of War and Halo 3. Shoot.. Gears of War will prob win since its the 2nd best game I've ever played.. right behind Street Fighter II

Xbox live is replay value all in itself. Shoot, I donÂ’t even touch my PC anymore. Has PS3 even announced what they are going to do with their online multiplayer platform??

I was a huge PS fan, but now IÂ’m addicted to the 360....

trooper, its not a matter of who's better if you follow some of his posts you will notice alot of misinformation and that is something that irks me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom