Teh Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep its a 7900gt, and the cell isnt that great. its just a bunch of complicated nonsence, that has slowed down development for preaty much every game in existance on the ps3. it is comonly known that the xbox 360 gpu is much better the 2900 is based of the 360 gpu i think. it slaughters the ps3 gpu. imense cpu power isnt really needed for console gaming. there isnt a console today that could compare to the 500$ toms hard ware build. with the 360 at 250, for a 20gb bundle the ps3 really isnt competign anymore, they need a price drop to atleast 350/300. also bring back backwards compatibility. i will notpurchase a ps3 until that criteria is met, or unless kingdom hearts 3 is released lol.

It isn't the comparison to PC's that makes it the better one. Just that the GPU can process 2 teraflops.

It isn't the comparison to PC's that makes it the better one. Just that the GPU can process 2 teraflops.

meh the whole thig is so full of botle necks anwyay 256mb of ram, the cell its all a waste. the 360 is the suposebly slower console has releasesd games much better lookingthen the ps3 even if it isnt true 1080p.

So some people here are saying the ps3 gpu is the best and others are saying it is the 360 gpu? I've always heard the 360 had the better gpu and that the ps3 had the immensly better cpu. Isn't it like 218 gigaflops and the 360 is like 135.

Yeah the thing is that 218 GFLOPS really is not that impressive anymore. When it first came out for sure it was amazing. Not to mention 7 cores was almost unheard of in home computing.

yep Its A 7900gt, And The Cell Isnt That Great. Its Just A Bunch Of Complicated Nonsence, That Has Slowed Down Development For Preaty Much Every Game In Existance On The Ps3. It Is Comonly Known That The Xbox 360 Gpu Is Much Better The 2900 Is Based Of The 360 Gpu I Think. It Slaughters The Ps3 Gpu. Imense Cpu Power Isnt Really Needed For Console Gaming. There Isnt A Console Today That Could Compare To The 500$ Toms Hard Ware Build. With The 360 At 250, For A 20gb Bundle The Ps3 Really Isnt Competign Anymore, They Need A Price Drop To Atleast 350/300. Also Bring Back Backwards Compatibility. I Will Notpurchase A Ps3 Until That Criteria Is Met, Or Unless Kingdom Hearts 3 Is Released Lol.

+100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom