Stream any PC game to your PS3 with no lag

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheEnd, the PS3 is streaming THE AUDIO AND VIDEO of crysis, not THE game itself. The game data is still crunched on the PC, the results are streamed to the PS3. So, again big deal.

TheEnd, the PS3 is streaming THE AUDIO AND VIDEO of crysis, not THE game itself. The game data is still crunched on the PC, the results are streamed to the PS3. So, again big deal.

i know its not streaming the game, i just asked if the 360 can stream the audio/video

Yes. The 360 can stream video. (Yes i do understand, this post is merely for annoyance, hey, im following the footsteps of theend. O NO! *Runs into a wall*)

I said it could stream video and audio. Not crysis. And seriously this is getting pathetic.... :snob:

i know the 360 CAN stream audio/video using MCE, and the PS3 can stream the same using WMP11,Tversity,Nero etc... I was just asking to those people saying the 360 can do it to show proof

No, just audio and video... I'm sure there will be some kind of 3rd party support in the future that can stream it from the PC if anyone sees it as being worthwhile but seriously... why would anyone want to do that? I don't see any point in it at all.

No, just audio and video... I'm sure there will be some kind of 3rd party support in the future that can stream it from the PC if anyone sees it as being worthwhile but seriously... why would anyone want to do that? I don't see any point in it at all.

exactly no point in it.... yet but according to the person that made it soon we may see some sort of Steam like service so you can play off their servers or something. Would be nice to all those people who cant play Crysis on max settings, lol, just play it on their pc's and stream it to your ps3 w00t. also not very feasable, but it is nice to keep adding functionality to the PS3

Im pretty sure they can create (from scratch) a version for the 360 that you can download from LIVE. Like, you can have video convos on the 360, so theres the video and audio over the net done. Next is just inputs which is the basis of all online games. So if they are smart they should be able to do it no prob. (Waving the bandwidth issues that any console/pc doing this would have.)

Hardware wouldnt be an issue, i mean if you think about it, most gamers that play COD4 and such have 2-3ghz Core 2 Duos, and thats rendering the game and all other AI, etc. Im sure a 3.2ghz Tri Core can handle streaming, + inputs.
Would one agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom